PE Stretch Film
Hand Stretch Film, Stretch Wrap
PE stretch film has high transparencyKao-Chia stretch film using 100% LLDPE new material then add in special additive, this can increase film clarity, also help worker reading cargo easily.
Good puncture resistance & good stretch rateKao-Chia stretch film features good puncture resistance, this can provide 200 kgf/cm2 strength, prevent sharp material damage to your precious cargo.
Hand stretch film can prevent product fallingKao-Chia Stretch features good viscosity on the inner side, by pulling enough force to wrap cargo with stretch film makes cargo stable, tight with each other, stretch film can provide more protection compared to PE packing strip, stretch film can prevent product shifting and product falling during transportation, also prevent worker injury while moving cargo.
Light PackingKao-Chia stretch film using a cardboard box to pack, not using an excess plastic bag, minimize plastic usage, protect our earth and our environment.
- Resistant of oil, dirt, moisture, high in clarity
- Cost-effective(compared to blown stretch film) / easy to use
- Suitable for electronic scanning
- Suitable for wrapping irregular objects such as machines, luggage, fragile items.
- Packing pallet
- Protect cargo against moisture and dust
- Protecting cargo
- Customize size and carton printing available upon request(minimum quantity required)
- Stock size:17mic x 50cm x 220m / 17mic x 50cm x 300m / 20mic x 50cm x 186m
Hand Stretch Film
- Attachment Download
- Related News
In 2021, Kao-Chia rolls out a new product PE stretch film, produced by a brand new machine with five layers extrusion technique to ensure quality stability, accurately control inner and outer layer material distribution. Also, with over 40 years of extrusion experience, quality first is our priority, Kao-Chia stretch film only using 100% new material not only maintain high clarity also increase product recognizability, it’s indispensable packing material for the manufacture, transportation, and storage industry.Read More